prayer for safe delivery in islam

May the mercy of Allah go with you may His sheefah always make company with you as you enjoy your journey until your destination. Loving God please draw near to me as I call on you.


Pin On Dua S

The ayah literally translates to O my Lord.

. Thank you Father my delivery date is March 28k 2019 I commit that day to you God. Ay stress in the journey. The soldier protects the Muslim.

Always make a fresh ablution before reciting this dua for normal delivery. According to different Muslim scholars the dua women should recite during pregnancy for righteous children is the one given below. Let me know that you are by my side during labor and delivery.

Great Safe Journey Wishes. O Allah lighten this journey for us. Heavenly Father I praise and thank You for allowing this life and for shaping this child in Your image and likeness.

Let your name be glorified as you grant me a safe delivery. Beautiful Prayer to God for a Safe Delivery. The obligation of salāh is upon the soldier as the enemy attacks and it is upon the woman as labor and delivery wreak havoc on her body.

Through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen. I thank You Lord for Your. Dua For Safe Childbirth - Prayer For Safe Delivery of Baby Recitedيا خالق النفس من النفس ويا مخلص النفس من النفس ويا مخرج النفس من.

Surely unto our Lord we are returning. O Allah we ask You on this our journey for goodness and piety and for works that are pleasing to You. After this recite Durood E Sharif.

A Prayer to St. Now recite Surah Maryam once. O great Saint Gerard beloved servant of Jesus Christ perfect imitator of your meek and humble Savior and devoted child of Mother of.

Gerard for Safe Delivery. Dear Lord in your Name I pray the prayer of Hannah and I pray the prayer of thanksgiving for this child that You have granted me person name. Dua For Normal Delivery in Islam.

Let your will be done in my life and in my family.


Pin On Dua


Pin On Pregnancy


Pin On Qur An


Pin On Duas In Pregnancy


Pin On Pregnancy


Pin On Prayer For Safe Delivery


Pin On Duas In Pregnancy


Pin On Baby


Pin On Pregnancy Prayer


Pin On Halal Parenting


Pin On Rayyan


Pin On Islamic Greetings


Pin On Quotes


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Pregnancy Prayer


Pin On Islamic Duas


Pin On Jw Vibe


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Duas

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel